Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunisher
Sexed
Bunisher

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir Empty
PostSubject: Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir   Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:22 pm

It wasn't the best of days for the rain. Everyone who was standing outside the club was chilled to the bone as the sheets of water came down with the force of a bullet. "Thank god I have this little thing," Jake pulled out is VIP card to the club as he walked up to the wall of muscle that was the door man. For a tense moment the door man looked not only the card, but its owner for anything that would tell of a false guise. Seeing that everything was in order, to the boo's of the line behind him, Jake was returned the card and walked into a wall of sound and smells that could only be this little hole in the wall club. Jake was a proud man, it was shown in his walk. He head held high, he walked over to the barmen and ordered himself a drink. As he sat and watched over the people dancing, he saw what he was looking for. A group of women were dancing their bums off to the loud beat off the music.

Jake stood up and started to pop his back out. He man who next to him started in awe at him. He was not the hight of a beast, but he was not short at the same time. His well toned body shown threw his tight fitting clothes. He had seen what he wanted and moved over to the group. As the music started a new beat, Jake moved up to them and moved what god himself wanted back.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir   Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Delphine danced among her friends in one of the hottest nightclubs in town. The scent and pressure of sweating bodies was almost intoxicating. Her body and short black hair were drenched in sweat, she had no idea how long she had been dancing, but she wasn't tiring at all. She turned her head towards the door and stopped. A very handsome man was making his way towards her group. Her pulse quickened as she watched the muscles bunch and constrict under his tight shirt.

It had been a while since she had had a man, and she wouldn't mind having this one.
Back to top Go down
http://virtuoussinners.roleplaylife.net
Bunisher
Sexed
Bunisher

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir   Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Jake smiled as the hottest woman in the group started to look him over. He knew that this was the one that he could get. He walked over to her and started to grind against her ass. "I see you like what you see." He smiled and snaked his head down to her ear. "Well I like what I see as well." He grinded against her to the beat, moving his hips as if he was making love to her. He wrapped his arms around her mid drift and pulled her in. "I know I am being kinda force full but then agian you have to with a woman as hot as you are. May I ask your name?" Jake's grin was spilling into his ears as the blood in his body was boiling with pure heat.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir   Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:38 pm

She shuddered visibly, feeling the heat coming off him in waves. "Delphine," she murmured, her arm snaking up and behind her to run a slender hand through his hair. "What's your name, handsome?" She danced slowly and deliberately, rubbing herself against him. What was the harm in living a little dangerously? she thought to herself. She was surrounded by her friends. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://virtuoussinners.roleplaylife.net
Bunisher
Sexed
Bunisher

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir   Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:47 pm

Jake smiled as his trap was going along nicely. If this little beauty only knew that he was planing she would have jumped away. "Jake, What a lovely little body you have here." He said, his voice laced with lust. His humps and grinds were with hers. Jake's hands moved as if they had turned into the devil's snake himself. They moved with her curves, groping and grabbing her breasts and moving down to the top of her pants. All the time he was pulling her and pushing her. Just as his and her body would get interlaced and going good he would push a little and move back just so that their bodies would have to interlace once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir   Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yessir, I'll be a bad girl, sir
Page 1 of 1