Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

While the parents are away, the children will play

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Anna smiled and hugged Red around the neck, glad that he approved at least. Her mother had been less than pleased the first time she saw Anna wear the dress. She pulled her knees up to her chest, unconscious of the fact that her black panties were showing. She remembered the first time her brother had seen her wear the dress as well. Remembering the look in his eyes sent pleasant chills over her skin still. It was that night that they had first... the thought stained her cheeks a deep red and her stomach tightened in remembrance. She sighed wistfully and stroked Red down his back idly, remembering...
Back to top Go down
http://virtuoussinners.roleplaylife.net
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Red yipped playfully and squirmed against her to get comfterable, not meaning to rub his member against her legs by accident as he squirmed.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Anna jumped slightly as she felt his member rubbed against her leg. She looked at it and away quickly. Thinking of her brother had made her hot and wanting. She bite her lip and tried to ignore her brother's dog's member rubbing against her. When was Angeal coming back?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:32 pm

Red looked at her and tilted his head before licking her cheek and letting himself lay down and press against her. Angeal was nearing the house and quietly got up to the door and entered it, wanting to surprise Anna.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:43 pm

She groaned as Red pressed himself against her, his member now rubbing against her panties. She inadvertently moved her hips, rubbing the dog's cock against her throbbing sex. She let out a strangled moan, her face flushed with heat and shame. First her brother, now his dog? Was there something wrong with her? She moved her hips again, this time the tip of the animal's member slipping in between her panties.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Red looked at Anna and yipped happily as he squirmed and pushed against her,brushing himself against her entrance, the silk panties only increasing the dogs sensations and making him want more. Angeal slowly snuck up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:57 pm

She moaned loudly as she felt the dog's head against her entrance. Hugging the dog to her, she pushed the cock all the way in her, and forcing a guttural moan from her lips. She did not hear Angeal coming up the stairs, she didn't hear much of anything except her own moans and Red breathing in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Red's tail was wagging very quickly as the dog pushed against her,pushing in deeper as Angeal came up the stairs watching her,not saying anything and slightly enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:17 pm

She knew this must have been an awkward position for Red, so she quickly pulled him out, pushed down her panties to her knees and got down on her hands and knees, ass up in the air and waiting to be mounted. She groaned loudly, hoping Red would respond. She had no inkling that her brother was just outside her door and watching the whole display.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Red looked at the display infront of him before jumping up and humping against her trying to get himself into her entrance. Angeal watched His lovely sister get humped by his dog and grinned licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Frustrated that Red couldn't get in properly, she reached between her legs to grasp his member and guide it inside her. She arched her back, pushing him farther into her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:03 pm

Red slid himself into Anna and wiggled close to her as he pushed in deeper. Angel grinned and licked his lips,slightly getting hard watching red take her.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Anna moaned and gripped the leg of her bed, face pressed to the floor as she pressed herself closer to Red.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Red yipped happily and pushed deeper into her, trying to knot her. Angeal grinned waiting for his dog to do that, then he'd take his prize.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Writhing and moaning beneath him, she didn't feel Red knot her, she only noticed how good the animal felt inside her. She was half ashamed and half glad she was doing this. She just hoped Red would finish before Angeal came home.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Angeal snuck in and quietly unzipped himself and stood behind her, placing his hands on her hips he slowly slid himself into her rear and gave her rear a playful swat. "If i would of known you were into that..I would of let red sleep with you more often babe."
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:12 am

[ Ewww... no anal D: ]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:42 am

[okay] Angeal watched Red and grinned as the dog kept humping and pushing against her. He smiled and laughed. "If i would of known you were into something like this i would of let red sleep with you more often babe."
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:46 am

Sorry, but anal is a no no with me.

Her body tensed visibly at the sound of her brother's voice. Red-faced with shame and embarrassment, she turned towards her brother, still on her hands and knees. Utterly speechless, all she could do was stare at him, Red still going at her and forcing an involuntary moan from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:52 am

Angeal looked at her and grinned licking his lips as Red kept going, howing as he began to release into her. Angeal walked over and helped his dog out.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:56 am

[ What do you mean 'help out?' :/ That's awfully vague.
lol sorry, I'm in a dense mood this morning ]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:57 am

meaning he helped pull red out
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:02 am

[ Gotcha. Sorry, lack of sleep is making me dim witted ]

Anna felt the dog slide out of her and shuddered. Red might have finished, but she was no where near being done. She sat down and looked up at her brother, waiting for him to say or do something, not really sure what to do with herself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:04 am

Angeal licked his lips and looked at Anna. He grinned and gave her rear a playful swat and gripped her by her shoulders and pulled her up and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Anna let him pull her up, grateful for his hold on her. She was grateful that he wasn't upset or disgusted with her. She kissed him back feverishly, still hot from her escapade with Red and wanting more. She tugged at his shirt, trying to push the material over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While the parents are away, the children will play
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtuous.Sinners :: Roleplays :: Taboo~Incest-
Jump to: