Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strangers (A 1x1 request)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Now In Decaf
Virgin
Now In Decaf

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Strangers (A 1x1 request) Empty
PostSubject: Strangers (A 1x1 request)   Strangers (A 1x1 request) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:07 pm

I have this kind of strange idea I'd like to try out, either female x female or female x male. (Me being the female)
It goes a little something like this:
Two complete strangers meet at a BDSM-themed club one night after dancing and having a drink or two. After they've talked for a while, the woman give the man a key with which she says,"Come any time you like, but you've really got to surprise me."

Basically, she wants to be imprisoned by surprise by the other character for however long and whatever way they like. I'd prefer this to be over private messages or AIM. My AIM screen name is DecafGetsCrunk. Feel free to IM me if you're interested. Hope to hear from you and we'll work the details out upon contacting me.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Strangers (A 1x1 request) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangers (A 1x1 request)   Strangers (A 1x1 request) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Sure thing
Back to top Go down

Strangers (A 1x1 request)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtuous.Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: