Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-05-07

I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Andrew normally wasn't attracted to women so fast nor did he want to get into their pants quickly at all, but she was just too hot for him to resist and this was the perfect chance to have all he wanted and all he could get.

He nodded a her words"alright"He muttered before placing his lips on hers, his tongue forcing itself into her mouth. Feeling Tessa starting up again made him moan, as well as making his hips thrust up and down.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female
Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Tessa smiled a little, even though she wasn't sure he was happy about it at first. Not with the way he muttered. But she could tell that even if he wasn't, he wanted her as much as she wanted him. His moan only made it more obvious.

She opened her mouth for him, massaging his tongue with her own as she kissed him deeply. She worked with him, each of them thrusting their hips with the others.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Andrew wanted it, even though he didn't sound like it. His cock throbbing inside of Tessa, soon he was going to explode his seed deep inside Tessa.

Andrew's hips thrusted faster, his hands helped raise her up and down harder and deeper. The feeling was amazing. This was the first time Andrew had felt anything that was close to this good.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Tessa only smiled, feeling the waves of pleasure roll over her as they moved with each other. She hadn't wanted someone this much in a long while.

She could feel herself getting closer to the edge, her body tensing up as she got closer. She continued her movements, meeting his own. Glad that he was moving faster, because she wasn't sure how much longer she could withstand.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Andrew's member stopped throbbing. His body tensed up and he shot his head back, moaning and gasping. His length started to throb very slowly, pumping his seed into the teens womb.

"Oh god!"He moaned out. The amount of pleasure from just cumming was intense, almost too intense for him to handle.

Waves after waves of pleasure shot through him as more and more loads of semen shot into her.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Andrew's member stopped throbbing. His body tensed up and he shot his head back, moaning and gasping. His length started to throb very slowly, pumping his seed into the teens womb.

"Oh god!"He moaned out. The amount of pleasure from just cumming was intense, almost too intense for him to handle.

Waves after waves of pleasure shot through him as more and more loads of semen shot into her.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Tessa felt her own body tense as she felt his body start pumping his semen into her. She didn't even wait for him to finish before she threw her head back, moaning loudly as her own body released over him.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Andrew felt her release onto his shaft, causing him to moan. His seed pumped into her a few more times, more intense after feeling her release.

His arms wrapped around her back as Andrew pulled her closer. His hips continued to pump into her, but stopped after a few moments."that was great."he muttered into her ear while he held her.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:29 pm

"You have no idea." Tessa mumbled as she held onto him. When she was sure they were both done, she slid her legs off of his hips, somehow managing to keep her balance without falling down. She wasn't even sure if her knees would hold her up. But she didn't worry since she was holding onto him, and they were right next to the wall.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Andrew smirked and looked at her."So, what does that end our night of fun?"he asked in a smart ass like tone. Andrew was bairly able to keep himself up after holding her, but he managed it. His prick was still hard and rested against her leg.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Tessa looked at him, glad she didn't feel the chill of the water anymore. She smirked and pulled away from him, lifting herself up with her arms until she was sitting on the edge and then moved away from the pool. She wrapped a towel that was sitting on a rack outside around herself and then smirked again. "That's up to you."
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Andrew watched her, curious of what was going on, but then realized what she was doing. He followed suit and climbed out of the pool and grabbed the other towl. He dried himself off and wrapped it around his hips, walking towards Tessa."Well, personally I dont want hte fun toend just yet."He told her.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:44 pm

"Well then personally, you should do something about that." Tessa said with another smirk as she walked into the house. The air outside was getting chilly, and she wanted to go inside. Her fingers and toes were already pruney from the water.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Andrew smirked and followed her. He had plenty of plans of his own on what to get her to do. He followed faster before dropping his towel at the door when he entered the house. Once he was naked again he ran towards her and grabbed her towel, removing it.

His member was still erect even though it was still cold outside, but the warmth of the house helped him keep from losing his hard-on.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:27 am

Tessa giggled and put her arms around Andrew after he took off her towel. She held herself against him, feeling his erection against her belly. "Just what exactly do you have in mind, sir?" She asked him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:20 am

Andrew smirked and wrapped his arms around her lower back."Well, I was thinking that maybe we could do abit of oral for a while"He said to her before kissing her lips and pulling out of the kiss. Andrew never actually recieved oral before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtuous.Sinners :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: