Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An brother and his little sister.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-05-07

An brother and his little sister. Empty
PostSubject: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:28 pm

A long and agonizing week had finally met an end. Summer had started not to long ago and a summer job was already wearing him out. Andrew had made it home from his full time summer job. By the time he dragged himself inside and into the living room to relax he was already working up a sweat. even though it was a cool evening.

Andrew was nineteen, recently graduated from highschool and was working at the local lumber yard in mid afternoon to mid evening to pay for some of his college tuition. The nineteen year old was tall and well built, which made his job abit easier at the lumber yard.

His dark green eyes stared at the TV as he sat on the couch, flipping through the channels to see what was on. This year it was just him and his sister at home, their parents went off somewhere but he didn't remember where.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female
Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:53 pm

Keirsten was beyond glad that it was the weekend. She hadn't had a very good week, or rather, she'd had an extremely terrible week, and she couldn't help but want to throw a party that it was over.

She'd spent all week trying to get a summer job, only to find out that nobody would hire her unless she had experience, but she couldn't get experience without somebody hiring her. It was driving her absolutely insane, but she was trying to hold it together as best as she could.

Keirsten was a seventeen year old girl who was going to be going into her senior year at the local high school when school started up again in August. She was a slender girl with a nice sized chest, not too big, but not to small. This made her 'job' as Spirit Squad Captain much easier.

She ran a hand through her mid-back length golden waves and then hastily threw it up into a pony tail, her bangs refusing to coorperate as they fell in front of her right eye. She reached the house and opened the door, smiling as she heard the television on. Walking into the living room, she leaned against the door frame and looked over at her older brother laying there.

"Hey you, don't you ever get off your lazy butt and do anything?" She asked him jokingly. She knew he worked hard at the lumber yard, she could see it, smell it. The thought made her giggle.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:07 pm

((Oh I know the job problem all too well ><))

Andrew was caught by surprise when he saw Keirsten in the doorway. His eyes fixated on his younger sisters great body. It was abit odd but for a few years he found himself attracted to her but would never admit it.

Ever since the end of his senior year he had tried to help Keirsten get a job, but was un able to get her any that was leagal. He didn't want her to join any job that would put his baby sister into danger.

He only laughed at her comment and smiled."Hey you know me, love to lounge and sleep instead of work."He said in a joking tone. After a moment of thinking he sat up and turned off the TV.

"Hey Keirsten. I've been thinking. It's been awhile since mom and dad have been gone and thrown a party. What do you say we throw one to help us relax?"He asked. Andrew himself needed the party to enjoy himself for once. That and it would help him possibly pick up a girl and possibly date her for a while before heading off to College.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:15 pm

[[Me too. Grr.]]

Keirsten bit her lip softly and then walked closer to him, sitting on the couch next to him. She pulled her legs up underneath her and then giggled a little at his comment. "I know, you're the laziest guy I've ever known." She laughed again.

Her eyes quickly glanced over at the television as he turned it off and then she looked back at him, turning slightly so she was looking at him. She liked looking at him, had for quite a while. She liked how toned he was, far more toned than any of the guys at school.

She nodded slightly as she listened to his idea about throwing a party, and soon her mind was already trying to work out the details. Who would be able to come, when they should have it, what kinds of food they should have. Knowing she'd probably have her work cut out for her a little, she wondered who he'd want to invite.

"Are we just inviting everybody, or are we inviting certain people?" She knew she could probably get the entire football team to come, even though they were supposed to be at camp. She wouldn't have a problem with the squad either. Especially if they found out Andrew was going to be there.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Andrew laughed at his sisters little joke, always finding her jokes quite funny. His eyes scanned her for a moment before he looked at the floor. "Well, I really don't quite want the football team here, them and I have had..well lets just say differences and I don't want the relaxing party to have any fights"He told Keirsten.

He bit his bottom lip just abit as he started to think, still looking at the floor."How about the wrestling team?"He asked Andrew knew the members of the wrestling team quite well and knew there wouldn't be a fight. And besides, they could get the girls to get into a mud pit in the back, or atleast a few girls from the squad.

"Keirsten, think we could get the mud pit up again? That was alot of fun three months ago!"He exclaimed while looking at her legs instead of her eyes, but slowly travled up her body to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Keirsten shrugged, "Alright, no football team. That's not a problem. At least then I don't have to worry about Keith trying to make passes at me all night." She said with a soft smile as she looked down at the ground. She hated remembering how much she'd let Keith get to her before.

She looked up again as he mentioned the wrestling team and nodded. "That's good. I love those guys. They're pretty amazing." And she knew they were. She'd hung out with them many times. She knew almost everyone in all of the athletic teams.

A giggle escaped her lips and she threw a hand over her mouth before she could start laughing. When she'd calmed a bit she grinned. "The mud pit should definitely be put up. Can you imagine watching the girls in there? They'd be so busy complaining about it being dirty that they wouldn't even notice the guys practically undressing them with their eyes."
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Andrew just laughed at his sisters giggle. He knew she found all of that very amusing. He also found the mud pit entertaining. "Oh yeah, then Tasha started to strip in the middle of the mud pit, god that was great!"He exclaimed.

Andrew stood up and walked into the kitchen."Hey think mom and dad would mind if we drink up their booze?"He asked with a laugh. He grabbed a wine cooler and a beer while walking back into the living room with Keirsten.

"Here, might help you relax just abit before the party, we can have the party tomorrow, the best night to have them too, no ones working."He said whlie sitting down, fairly close to Keirsten and opened his bottle of bud, taking a sip out of it to start.

"Keirsten, do you think you could get the squad and the girls volleyball team there?"He asked with an interested look, he knew three of the six players wanted him, thinking that he possibly could get atlesat one of them into his room the next night.

But as Andrew thought about that, one person kept coming to mind, it confused him and he didn't understand why. It was his sister, Keirsten that kept popping up in his mind with very sexual thoughts.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:07 pm

"Oh my god, Tasha was hilarious." Keirsten threw her head back and laughed as she remembered the way Tasha, who had been completely wasted at the time, had started to strip while in the mudpit.

"I'm sure they probably will, but they already know we drink it, so they might not." She said with a smile as she took the bottle from him as he walked back in. She smiled at how he always remembered that she couldn't stand the taste of beer and always brought her something else.

She agreed that the best night for the party would probably be the next night, knowing that nobody would have to work. She grabbed her sidekick and texted all the girls on the squad, along with the girls on the vollyball team. "Like girls like Jamie?" She asked, thinking of one of the girls from the team.

For some reason, probably because he hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, she couldn't picture seeing Andrew with anybody else. A quick flash of pictures ran through her head and she shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. She couldn't figure out why she'd had thoughts about him like that.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Andrew laughed with her as he remembered it like it was yesterday. HE smirked abit while listening to what she said."well none the less we will need more alcohol and some soda since the wrestling team can't and wont drink."He told her with a sigh.

He hated spending so much money on drinks. "Jamie, hmm she's abit easy when she's around me. Why do you ask about her?"He asked curiously. Andrew already knew she would open her legs for him in an instant, it wasn't any fun for him.

Andrew liked the chase and the forbidden. Especially if he knew he couldn't get it. The chase was the best part of it. Working up the excitement and anticipation of the prize made it all worth the while.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:29 pm

"Well we'll need a bunch of chips and stuff too." Keirsten said with a groan as she tried to think about everything they were going to need. "But it's all good. I'll go shopping tomorrow and get everything."

She leaned over and laid her head on his lap as she looked up at him and smiled. "I was just wondering about Jamie. I mean, she obviously likes you." She said with a bit of a bitter tone. She didn't like the way Jamie acted around him. Throwing herself at him all the time.

Keirsten had always been one that liked playing hard to get. She enjoyed having people have to chase her if they actually wanted to be with her. The only person she hadn't played hard to get for was Keith. And she still regreted it.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:39 pm

Andrew nodded"Alright, and tomorrow I'll get ahold of my connections to get the alcohol"he told her while smiling when he noticed her head on his lap. Slowly he was getting aroused at this situation, though he was trying to hide it.

After hearing what his sister said about Jamie made him think for a moment."Well you can invite her if you want, but thats if you don't want to see me all night since she will drag me to my room..and yeah"He told her, not quite wanting to finish that sentence.

He knew about Keith and his sister, he still hated the guy for it and wanted ot kick his ass, again. He only got the chance one time before and he ran away like a wimp after two hits from Andrew.

"Well, Josh from the wrestling team, he likes you."Andrew told her while he gently stroked her hair and her cheek.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Keirsten tried to hide her smile as she felt his hiding something. Though she was fairly certain it was all in her head, almost as though she were wishing that was what he was trying to do, rather than him actually doing it.

"Well then I guess I don't have to invite her, I mean.. I don't want you to disappear out of thin air." She told him with a smirk. "I mean, imagine if I have to go upstairs for something, and I see.." She didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Josh is a sweetie." She said as she leaned closer to his stomach, resting a hand on his thigh under her head.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Andrew laughed"Good point, besides I'm sure she has something by now"He told Keirsten before he looked at the blank TV screen. He felt her hand on his thigh, and realized that her hand was about to touch his erect dick.

A soft gasp escaped his lips. It was abit shocking yet enjoyable about how close she was to him at the moment."Yeah he is sweet on you, just be careful, he can be abit of an asshole when hes drunk"Andrew warned as he shifted, trying to hide his erecton but failing as it shifted right under her hand.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:08 pm

Keirsten giggled. "I'm sure she has a lot of things, doesn't ever stop her." She said as she looked at him. She closed her eyes for a minute and then opened them again when she heard him gasp.

"A lot of people are asshole's when they're drunk." She said knowingly. She'd been around her fair share of drunks since she'd started high school. She knew most of them were really nice kids usually, but when they were wasted they turned into the devil.

Feeling him shift, she wondered if she was making it uncomfortable for him, having her laying her head on him. When she felt him shift his dick under her hand she let out her own soft gasp at how hard her felt under her hand. She closed her fingers around the stretch of jeans, cupping him in her hand and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Andrew decided not to comment on what she said about Jamie, didn't feel it needed one."Well you know I'm not an asshole. Normally I just get really horny."He whispered before shifting a bit, but not enough to move her hand off of his dick.

Feeling her hand squeeze his shaft abit made him gasp and shutter just a little bit before closing his eyes. A sharp breath followed by a deep one before exhailing his breath.

"Wanna see it, Keristen?"He asked soflty.The last time the two had seen each other naked or any part of them was a few years ago and that was on accadent. "I'm different then five years ago"he whispered while caressing her cheek before sliding his hand down towards her breast.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:20 pm

"You being horny when you're drunk is no different than you being horny when you're sober." Keirsten said with a little laugh. She loved teasing him, made their conversations fun.

The sound of his breathing and his gasp gave her a tingle low in her belly. At his words she could only stare at him. She could still remember what he'd looked like at the tender age of fourteen. She didn't answer outloud, only just nodded to him.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Andrew laughed before replying to her."When getting drunk it just happens faster."he said to her. He saw her nod and reached down, unzipping his pants and unbuttoning them. Andrew was growing abit nervous, it had been some time since anyone had seen his dick, especially Kiersten.

Slowly Andrew reached into his pants and his boxers and started to pull out his dick. Once it was out and released from its fabric prison it stood straight up agaisnt his stomach. He was right, he was different then when he was younger. His dick was now on the virge of being eight and a half inches and his girth was about an inch.

Andrew swallowed hard"What..what do you think?"He questioned in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Charlotte smiled softly as she watched him take his dick out of his pants. She bit her lip as she looked at it, raising an eyebrow a little. Her mental picture of him at fourteen was quickly replaced by an image of the nineteen year old.

She reached a hand forward, putting a hand around his dick as she looked up at him again. She sat up a bit and pressed her lips against him, kissing him deeply as she kept her hand on him.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Another small gasping moan escaped his lips in approval. Her hand was soft and her touch was gentle.

While Andrew kissed Keirsten he smiled and closed his eyes. Maybe the night before the party wasn't going to be so boring after all?

Andrew pulled out of the kiss and looked down, putting his hand over hers and started to move it up and down to stroke his dick.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Keirsten watched his movements, following them as she moved her hand up and down his dick, slowly pumping him. She doubled over a bit and lightly licked the head of his dick.

Her eyes shining, she looked up at him and whispered, "You like that don't you?" Her voice was seductive, and she tried to make her eyes look seductive too as she looked at him. She moved her hair away from her shoulder and smiled.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Andrew let out a soft gasp feeling her tongue on the head of his dick. Of course he liked that, the head was the most sensitive spot on a guy.

Andrew looked into her eyes andslowly nodded, finding himself at a loss for words. In all honesty he couldn't believe him and his very own little sister where doing what they where. It was a good thing their parents weren't home.

Slowly Andrew slid his hand down her back and towards her ass, but when it got to her hips he started to move them to her thighs.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Keirsten smiled and nodded, knowing without him even telling her, that he liked it. She grinned at his loss for words and then brought her tongue back to the head of his dick. She liked the taste of him.

She spread her legs a little unconciously as she felt his hand moving towards her thighs. She hadn't felt a guy's hands on her in quite a while, and just the thought of his hand sliding between her legs made her hot.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:36 pm

Andrew's hand slid between her legs and started to rub her sex gently, through her clothes of course. A gasp escaped his lips when her tongue returned to the head of his dick. This day just couldn't get any better. His sister was wanting this as much as he was, or atleast it seemed that way. ((Sorry its short, im rushed to make dinner)
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Feeling his hand rubbing her sex she let out a soft sigh. She pushed her hips a little, pushing against his hand more as her mouth went around his length. Her hand continued to slide up and down, moving in the opposite direction of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Andrew laid his head back when her lips went onto his member and he let out a soft moan. So long it had been since the last time he felt anything more then his own hand on his shaft. Andrew's fingers pushed harder against her sex through her clothing while rubbing faster hoping to get a great reaction out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An brother and his little sister.   An brother and his little sister. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An brother and his little sister.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next