Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

While the parents are away, the children will play

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

While the parents are away, the children will play Empty
PostSubject: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and her mastiff's head in her lap, Anna watched her parents scramble around the house in last minute preparations. They were going somewhere for the week, some sort of second honeymoon, she supposed, and were leaving her and her brother to themselves. Yipee. A week of peace without her parents always bothering her about her schoolwork or her mother worrying about why she didn't have a boyfriend at seventeen. Not that she couldn't get one if she really wanted. Anna was the sort of girl who had a natural beauty about her. She wasn't exactly gorgeous, but she was no plain-Jane either.

Anna was tall young woman. she seemed all white and gold, her skin pale as ivory and her hair long and shining like living gold. The delicate, bouncy strands of hair were left plunging down, snaking perfectly over the soft curves of both her attractive face and the elegant lines of her slender shoulders. The carefully surging deluge of sunflower colored locks were just an inch or four below her hips. The long hair not only contained a luxurious and velvety look to it, but as well as a touch. Soft butterfly lashes that are full and shaded finally lift to expose eyes of the palest amethyst. Warm flesh trailed down over her flawless collar bone and down to the valley of her perky and ample shaped bosom. Her waist was slender and flaunted ticklish skin; her thighs were very well-built, her arms were thin yet divine, like the lean branches of a tree. At the moment she chose to wear short denim shorts and a plain white Tshirt that said 'Not if you moved the stars, mate.'

Her mother was waiting by the door, calling upstairs to her father that they were going to be late. She planted a hurried kiss on her forhead and gave their dog an absent-minded pat before resuming her stance by the door. "Let's go!" she called.
Back to top Go down
http://virtuoussinners.roleplaylife.net
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Angeal was still in bed as the parents were scrambling around the house to get everything packed up. He sighed and rolled in the covers, the only thing visible about him would of been his natural spiky brown hair sticking out from under the blankets. He knew that the parents would be out and it was something he was looking forward to.

Yawning he pulled the covers over himself and grumbled as they kept making noise. before finally getting out to the car. He heard his father call out that he was in charge and to take good care of his sister. He smiled to himself knowing. I'll take GOOD care of her
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:37 pm

After her parents left, Anna turned on the television, feeling slightly bored. It was still early morning and her brother was still in bed, as usual. She was an early riser, like her mother. No matter how late she went to sleep, her internal clock alway woke her around dawn. She couldn't really help it, and since it was so early, the mall wasn't open and she couldn't go entertain herself there. The flipped through the channels idly before deciding on the Animal Planet. The mastiff's ears pricked up at the sound of barking dogs on the television. It was a dog fighting bust, and Anna smirked as the abusers were arrested. She had no love for those who hurt animals.

She wrapped her arms around her dog's neck and muttered, "They're the ones who should get put down, Jack, not the animals." It seemed to her that the animal made an sound close to agreement in its throat, but then, it was probably her over active imagination. She lounged on the couch for a while, using Jack as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:45 pm

Angeal yawned and got up and sighed. He would have to get up anyway and begin a little trainign exercises to wake himself up. He pushed the covers and got out of bed. Pulling on a pair of black warm-up pants and his black shirt and shoulder-pauldrons. He grinned and nodded. one day he'd be like his older brother and join SOLDIER, the mercenary unit. He brushed his hair abit before heading downstairs.

He walked down and stopped seeing Anna sitting on the couch, He smiled and quoted the opening act from their favorite play. "Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess, We seek it thus and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface, the wandering soul knows no rest."
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:55 pm

[Wait.. join SOLDIER? Are we doing a FF roleplay as well? I wouldn't mind if we were, just wanting to know.]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:58 pm

No not really, FF will take hints because the brother is a big fan of it. the mercenary group his brother is in, is called different but Angeal refers to it as SOLDIER and to the older brother who will be in breif glances and such as Sephiroth but other then that, no.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:05 pm

[Gotcha =D]

Anna heard the verse and turned her head to look back at her brother, a smile teasing her lips.

"My Friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.
Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end.
The wind sails over the water's surface
Quietly, but surely..."

She quoted the second verse of the act and giggled. She knew the act forwards and backwards, and so did her brother. "Going out for a run?" she questioned, eyeing his outfit. He always wore that outfit whenever he was going to workout. Not that he needed it, she noted, imagining at the muscles beneath the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Angeal smiled and walked over to her and nodded. "Ya got that right sis, morning run and workout." He grinned and looked her over and pulled her close to him. "and what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:21 pm

She flushed as he pulled her against him. She tried to shrug casually. "I hadn't made any plans yet." She was glad to hear her voice was level and neutral. "I thought I might just laze about today." She ran her hand through her hair casually. "Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Angeal looked at her and smiled. "I have to take care of you while they are away so I need to know any plans sister." He smiled and let her go for abit as he opened the door of their house and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm

She sauntered over to the couch again and plopped herself down and giving her brother a level look. "I don't have any plans as of yet. I'll be sure to notify you once I do." She propped her legs over Jack and crossed them, looking at Angeal over her knees. She stretched languidly and turned her head back towards the television, but she wasn't really watching it. She waiting, body tense, to see whether her dear brother would really leave or not. She hoped for the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Angeal Grinned and thought for a Second Before getting low so that she couldn't see him. He smiled and shut the door but kept himself behind the couch and to the edge of it. when she would look up he grinned and grabbed her and planted a deep kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:43 pm

lol! look up
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:52 pm

[Embarassed]

He took her by surprise and at first she stiffened in his grasp, but soon softened and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She had long ago gotten over the embarrassment that she desired her own brother. What was, was, and she could help how she felt. She ran a hand through his hair, pulling him down on the couch on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Angeal kissed her deeply before falling over and positioning himself over her. He smiled and trailed a free hand down along her sides. "So my lovely sister, what shall we do today?"
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Anna trailed her fingers lightly down his back and nipped lightly at his neck. She made a noncommental sound in her thoat, grazing his shoulder with her teeth. "I'm sure we'll think of something," she purred against his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Angeal kissed her along her neck as his hands grazed softly over her long lovely legs. he smiled and looked at her. "Oh we will my lovely, we will." He smiled and held onto her. "But my love, I do need that run before it gets to hot to run, besides i'll be inside and outside with you all day,so.." he slipped his hand up her skirt and smiled sweetly at her. "Im going to take the run and you my pet, will get dressed in your nice silk gown, and get some hose on your wonderful legs..and when we return..we'll think of something to do."
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:36 pm

She hooked one leg around his waist. "Which gown? The red, or the violet?" A lot of Anna's clothing were purple, to ascent her strange colored eyes. People usually thought she wore contacts, but they were her natural color. Her hands wandered idly as she spoke, caressing his shoulders and chest.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Angeal smiled and kissed her. "Your red one,oh perhaps the silk gloves too." He smiled and held onto her.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Anna smiled coyly and pushed at his chest playfully. "You have to get up first," she reminded him, wriggling her hips underneath him. "Gloves are a maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:52 pm

Angeal smiled and kissed her before untangling himself from her and getting up. "All right all right." he laughed abit and headed to the door. Getting outside he stretched for abit before starting to run down the driveway and through the neighborhood
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:02 pm

After her brother had left, she wandered upstairs to her room and put on the requested dress, white stockings and red high heel shoes. She finished it all of with tying her hair back with a red ribbon. She examined herself in the mirror and gave an approving nod. The red made her eyes stand out all the more against her pale hair and paler skin. She liked the effect. It was the reason she had gotten the outfit, that, and Angeal liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:05 pm

XII or sometimes red as their parents called him came plodding out of Angeal's room. He was Angel's chocolate Lab but his fur had more of a red tint to it. The dog wandered in and looked at Her before barking in approval. Just as Anna had her own dog so did Angeal.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:06 pm

She smiled down at the lab and twirled once, the skirt of her dress rising slightly as she spun. "You like it?" she asked laughingly. She loved Red almost as much as she loved Jack. She sat down on the floor, leaning against her bed as she beckoned Red to her with a raised hand. Anna was most definitely an animal person, much perferring the company of animals than people. They didn't judge you or hurt you. "Come here, boy."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Red looked at Anna before trotting over to her. He smiled then sat in front of her, his tail wagging from side to side. He barked in agreement to her almost if saying the dress looked good on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the parents are away, the children will play   While the parents are away, the children will play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While the parents are away, the children will play
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtuous.Sinners :: Roleplays :: Taboo~Incest-
Jump to: